[nanomsg] Re: ws transport

  • From: Drew Crawford <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:44:15 -0600

Fwiw I think the systemd comparison is very apt.

Some of us see a library that can be greatly improved to handle much more
complex use cases through increasing integration.

Some of us see a simple library that has worked for us so far.

My concern is that feelings may be strong enough to fork over this issue.

In at least 3 dimensions, an accurate analogy.

Sent from my iPhone