[nanomsg] Re: release of nanomsg-0.6-beta

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:06:58 +0200

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 9:34 PM, Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’ve released (for real this time!) nanomsg-0.6-beta. This release has
quite a few improvements since 0.5, and various fixes, so I highly recommend
updating to it. Notably, the web sockets support was integrated post-0.5,
and there is a wire protocol change for surveyor that makes it possible for
a respondent to peer with multiple surveyors. (And, btw, also makes it
possible to create devices that behave properly with surveyor.)

I've packaged this release for Gentoo. While running the test suite,
there appears to be one intermittent failure:

/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/nanomsg-0.6/work/nanomsg-0.6-beta/test-driver:
line 107: 24943 Aborted "$@" > $log_file 2>&1
FAIL: tests/ws

Cheers,

Dirkjan