[nanomsg] Re: onanomsg - nanomsg bindings for ocaml

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 07:48:32 +0200

Hi Rudi,

Good work! I've added link to the bindings to the nanomsg.org website.

Martin

On 12/09/13 00:41, Rudi Grinberg wrote:
Hello,

With the help of an ocaml project called ctypes[1] I've created ocaml
bindings for nanomsg. The bindings include 2 modules:

Nanomsg - wrappers of the raw c functions
Onanomsg - idiomatic (or so I hope) ocaml api

Nanomsg is complete and functional and relatively static while Onanomsg
covers most of the api (definitely all of the important bits) but the
api is still influx and I'm very much open to any suggestions/hints/tips
and of course pull requests :D

The bindings are already working and you can take a look at some
examples in lib_test.

They are available here: https://github.com/rgrinberg/onanomsg

[1] https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes - HEAD is required for now.