[nanomsg] Re: more updates

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 23:07:02 +0200

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Garrett D'Amore
<garrett.damore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If anyone is using this stuff (or planning to) please let me know.  Also,
> I’m “borrowing” this list for these notifications — I hope folks don’t mind,
> even though this isn’t technically “nanomsg” but an alternate (and hopefully
> compatible!) implementation.  (Martin, if you want me to take these
> announcements elsewhere, just let me know.)

While I have no use case in the foreseeable use case for your Go
implementation, I think the way your reimplementation of nanomsg
exposes design thinking and other issues in the underlying concepts is
invaluable. So please do continue to write to this list with your
findings about nanomsg (whatever implementation of it).

Cheers,

Dirkjan