[nanomsg] mangos examples

  • From: "Garrett D'Amore" <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 00:58:36 -0700

A user recently requested that we have some examples of mangos use using
patterns, modeled on Tim Dysinger's libnanomsg examples (located at
http://tim.dysinger.net/posts/2013-09-16-getting-started-with-nanomsg.html)

I've gone ahead and done that, and added them to the mangos git repo.

https://bitbucket.org/gdamore/mangos/src/f2844c375d81ba006ac74ab26cd1d4ce4a6abcef/examples/?at=master

Folks thinking about "go" or wanting to compare and contrast code can do so
now.  My code is a little bigger than Tim's, because I included basic error
validation (go doesn't have assert()), but not much bigger.

Enjoy!  As usual feedback is appreciated.

 - Garrett