[nanomsg] mangos API change

  • From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:28:48 -0800

FYI, I have just committed to mangos tip a change — the options
OptionSendDeadline and OptionRecvDeadline are now expressed as time.Duration
rather than time.Time — that is they are relative values rather than absolute
times.

This change is on tip - the 1.0.0 tag still has the old semantic, in case you
need it.

Please let me know if you have any concerns (I’ve warned about this change for
some time now, and not had any negative concerns yet, so I just went ahead with
the change.)

        - Garrett