[nanomsg] Re: implementing ROUTER in 0mq

  • From: Lyle Thompson <lthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 00:48:08 +0000

Hi Paul,

Yes, the peer could supply its identity in the message. I was just concerned
about multiple peers claiming the same name. Perhaps it could be an error to do
so. I would prefer to allowing it, but have a mechanism in place to route
replies back to the originating peer regardless of what it called itself.

I suspect there's a certain gestalt for nanomsg that's bit different than the
0mq "way", that I'm still working to understand.

Regards,
Lyle