[nanomsg] help with application level message payload

  • From: Christian Bechette <christian.bechette@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:55:47 -0500

Hello all, I'm currently using nanomsg for a media streaming project. If
possible I'd appreciate your input on my current situation;

For example in a TCP PAIR scenario, is it possible for nanomsg to use my
own application level message payload and not allocate a new one every time
I do nn_sendmsg? In the case of a blocking send I imagine the io completion
port will guarantee that the payload can be discarded after leaving
nn_sendmsg.

The same applies to the receiving end, is there a way it could write into
my own buffers?

Thanks for reading :)

Christian Bechette