[nanomsg] Re: Simplifying CMake build

  • From: Schmurfy <schmurfy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:31:12 +0200

I think I read something about cross compiling now that I think about it, I
don't think maintaining two build systems is of any interest but I was just
curious.
I don't have any major problem with autoconf/automake as long as I have
nothing more to do with it than "./configure" ;)

The only time I actually tried to use it for a personal project was marked
with a black stone and I will certainly won't do it again ^^
there is also the out of tree compilation which is really nice.