[nanomsg] Question about aio named pipe implement

  • From: 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) <luoyonggang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:20:47 +0800

I have the following three operation,
Each time I want to calling the following code,
once it called, I hope only it's connected, then it's calling the next
Accept function
how to do that.

    PipeInst[i].hPipe =  CreateNamedPipe ( lpPipeName,
PIPE_ACCESS_DUPLEX|FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED, \
          PIPE_TYPE_BYTE|PIPE_READMODE_BYTE|PIPE_WAIT, nMaxPipe, 0, 0,
INFINITE, NULL ) ;

    HANDLE hRet = CreateIoCompletionPort ( PipeInst[i].hPipe,
hCompletionPort, i, nMaxThread ) ;

    ConnectNamedPipe ( PipeInst[i].hPipe, &(PipeInst[i].ov) ) ;

--
         此致
礼