[nanomsg] Re: Persisted reliable messaging

  • From: Jörg Singler <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:59:46 +0100

Hi,

that nanomsg is a pure networking library is clear for me. I played around
with it already. Alright. So let's say you have an internal message bus
implemented via the Pub/Sub pattern (because you want to leverage the
subscriptions). It is ok that the bus is in terms of crashes somehow atomic
(either it works completely or not at all). Some of the subscribers are
communicating with external systems and here you want to have more
reliability (with persistence). if I get you right: your answer would be
not to use nanomsg at all (at least for the communication to the external
system), right?

Best, Joerg