[nanomsg] Re: New fork (was Re: Moving forward)

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:15:27 +0100

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 12:18 AM, Bent Cardan <bent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  • gitter chat on github

What does Gitter add over IRC? We already have #nanomsg on freenode,
IMO could just use that.

>  • travis integration tests automated for all inbound PR activity with the
> following operating system coverage:
>     - osx
>     - linux

Yeah, Travis is definitely something we should get going. On the other
hand, it sounds like few people are aware that we do already have a
Buildbot instance (including at least some Windows coverage!) running:

http://build.nanomsg.org/waterfall

I'm not sure if access to that can be delegated to more people, or
what infra it's running on.

Cheers,

Dirkjan