[nanomsg] Re: Need help in identifying the connection lost in NANOMSG

  • From: Achille Roussel <achille.roussel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 07:20:15 -0700

Nanomsg hides the connection away from the user and you have to consider the
semantics of the scalability protocol you're using instead. Different
transports have to work the same and if you're using IPC or inproc there's no
"connection".

Why do you need to identify the connection? Couldn't you simply identify who is
the peer and include the identifier in each message?

Achille Roussel
+1 415 490 6339