[nanomsg] Re: NAT transport

  • From: Jay Berg <jaybny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:39:05 -0700

for some applications this really is not a big deal.. high frequency
trading price feeds are all UDP. using check-sums and higher level
protocols such as FIX can resolve any missed data.

as long as both sides are running the same protocol with defined timeouts,
reply/requests and handshakes, UDP communication is just fine. isn't
µTorrent all UDP?

--
PGP: http://bit.ly/1gjvndi