[nanomsg] Multiple paired connections

  • From: Roger Floydman <roger.floydman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 16:54:17 -1000

I have recently been experimenting with nanomsg to allow communication
between various plugin modules and the main core of the application. The PAIR
protocol seemed to be perfect for my requirements to allow a one to one
communication between the module and the core.

I have setup the pair using nn_socket ( AF_SP, NN_PAIR ) with my core being
the server side doing a nn_bind and my module doing a nn_connect.

It all works great until i get to 5 paired connections and then on the 6th
i receive no messages. There are no error messages coming back from any of
the nanomsg calls so i'm a bit stumped.

Should it be possible to have many paired connections? E.g. 100

Thanks.