[nanomsg] Re: Mingw32 build ?

  • From: zerotacg <zero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 12:25:10 +0100

On 02.03.2014 10:03, Martin Sustrik wrote:
> 1. what are the prerequisites (software, configuration)
I use QT Creator as the IDE of my choice with the integrated mingw in
it's standard configuration on windows
> 2. what are the steps to build (if they differ from the standard
I used the cmake build, no special command just the usual configure /
generate, and after that just a plain build like 'make all' depending on
the kind of cmake project you generated
> automake build steps)
> 3. can we use your patch (i.e. are you willing to submit it under MIT
> license?)
sure, I'm kinda new to open source so I don't know how to :D

I hereby submit it under the MIT license
if that's going to do the trick, what would be the usual way to do so?

thx in advance