[nanomsg] Re: Interested in using nanomsg

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Archer <jsarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:45:11 +0200

On 25/09/13 00:56, Jeff Archer wrote:

1>        Start  1: inproc

inproc.exe hung and had to be killed...

Definitely a bug.

1>        Start  9: reqrep

reqrep.exe failed with a VC++ Run-Time Check #3 - The variable 'rc' is
being used without being initialized.  Crashed when I clicked 'Ignore'
on the dialog.

Can you provide a backtrace for this one?

1>        Start 20: device

device.exe failed with a VC++ Run-Time Check #3 - The variable 'rc' is
being used without being initialized.  Crashed when I clicked 'Ignore'
on the dialog.

Probably the same as above. But can you provide a backtrace just in case?

Not sure if I have done something incorrectly etc.  Please advise.

These are bugs, presumably. It doesn't happen with in my win7/msvc2012 environment though. Getting the backtraces would be the first step to fix it.

Thanks!