[nanomsg] Re: Interested in using nanomsg

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Archer <jsarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:14:57 +0200

On 20/09/13 17:05, Jeff Archer wrote:
Yes, I have read some of the background with ZeroMQ on your site.  So,
I'm guessing that you are developing primarily on 'nix.  My in-house
solution uses NamedPipes.  Maybe, with some guidance from you, I could
fill-in this part of nanomsg.

That would be great and I'll be happy to guide you in the process.

How is the support for BUS, PUBSUB, and
REQREP which I will be needing for my console implementation?

As far as I know there are no bugs in those patterns. Anyway, given that the product is relatively young, some may be discovered in the future. Luckily, the code is rather straightforward so they shoundn't be hard to fix.