[nanomsg] Re: How block wsarecv with Windows XP?

  • From: Timothee Besset <ttimo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:54:41 -0800

Hello Ranier,

Do you have a test case that shows this problem? Is it encountered as part
of the normal regression tests?

Looking at the documentation, you could probably ignore/disable that flag
on XP entirely. You may want to add a loop to fill up the buffer and
basically simulate what MSG_WAITALL does.

Best,
TTimo