[nanomsg] Re: Erlang nanomsg driver

  • From: Jihyun Yu <yjh0502@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 11:58:36 +0900

Just FYI, I also made erlang nanomsg bindings with erlang NIF & dirty
schedulars.

https://github.com/yjh0502/nanomsg-erlang

Biggest issue I encountered while implementing binding is abort() from
nanomsg library. Nanomsg library calls abort() when it detects invalid or
unexpected state [1], and It will kill erlang VM without giving chance to
recover error.

[1] https://github.com/nanomsg/nanomsg/issues/307