[nanomsg] Re: Dealing with the state machines

  • From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 06:26:35 -0700

I like state machine usually, but the number and complexity of them in nanomsg
was something I found to be too high to my taste.  When I approached writing
mangos, I took a different approach.  There’s not much explicit FSM stuff in
mangos, as a result, and the code is pretty straight-forward.

 - Garrett