[nama] rmt, and a question....

  • From: alex stone <compose59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:44:41 +0400

Joel, i'm rather clumsily working my way through the first day's
testing (but enjoying the process of building a completely new and
interesting set of much cherished user errors), and i'm stuck on this
one.
remove_track seems to work as a command, but rmt doesn't.

Is this indeed my user error, or something more significant to others as well?

And a question.

Should i, in a moment of unexplained madness (yes, i am being ironic.
:) ), record complete rubbish for a take, can i delete it immediately
in some fashion, outside of hacking it out of the project file? I ask
this with the view to a track containing several recordings, and the
latest one along the track timeline is frankly, crap. (In other words,
delete the take i just messed up, on the spot.)

Onwards and upwards....

Alex.

--
www.openoctave.org