[nama] Re: remove_track safety, strange behaviours

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:47:03 +0200 (CEST)

Reimporting audio isn't necessary, if you really create the same track! Because what would happen: You create the track "piano" and there already are piano_1.wav piano_2.wav in your project folder. You might try the sequence:
To get the correct track information as you expect it. If that doesn't work - so the track still has no versions -, save and quit Nama or load another project and then reload your project. Your problem of getting a wrong wav-file is strange. Did you go through the .wav folder with some audioplayer to check which wav is which? Just to make sure you didn't misspell something.
  Kindly yours

the Linux TextBased Studio guide