[nama] Re: [off-thread] Re: Playing with git

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:30:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi again1
I'm sorry, I just saw, that my date was completely bunged up again. I just sent two messages, if they don't get through, drop me a line on the list and I'll resend them. I hope, I didn't caue too much strangeness. :-)
  Strangely out of date yours
           J. Underwood

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======