[nama] Re: (admin) Replies to sender vs. replies to list

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 01:54:39PM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
> Hi Namites and Namacologists,
>
> Currently replies default to the list.
> I'm considering changing that to reply to sender,
> to avoid private mails unintentially going to the list.
No objection. When I restarted using mailing lists extensively a few
years ago, I found it very irksome, since I had grown accustomed to a
simple reply going to the whole list (which was the standard ca.
2000-2003), but I'm used to it by now and I can see that it has its
uses. Besides, it makes sense to fall in with what seems to be the
modern standard.
Cheers,
S.M.