[nama] Re: Ugh! terrible merge

Hello Alex!
I thik what Joel meant was: mvoing global marks with an edit. Not marks specific to a tracki. Because when you start an edit, the complete audio starts playing shortly before the edit. Thus 0 is no longer 0, but perhaps 265.6secs. This of course means, that marks before that time are completely irrelevant and marks after that must be adjusted, if you want to access them. Consider a makr at 270.6secs, if it should work out correctly, you'd have to change the mark - for the edit - to 5.0secs, so it will pull you to the same spot.
  Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net