[nama] Re: More bodily harm with latest Nama

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:22:29 -1000

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 01:41:51AM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi Joel!
>   The attached distribution seems to work. One project took a while
> to start, but that seems to be just effort. Although, being really
> critical now, it might be nice, if Nama could display a correct
> message, when trying to start Ecasound and rather wait for relevant
> info, than just saying, that the engine is stopped.
>   Otherwise: OK, my one project has lost all its info, but that
> isn't too bad. The other project, that I loaded just now, plays

You can look into the State.json file and
check out the tracks_data section (especially
ops field) and then then fx applied section.
That's all you need to save tracks and effects.

of course marks_data, etc.

I noticed the slow starting, too, btw. Some profiling
may be in the future.

Joel

--
Joel Roth