[nama] Re: FX Editor

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:20:13 +0100 (CET)

Hello all!
  sorry, for being so late, really sorryabout that!
I had looked it up the same day and it seems, that I was wrong after all and did see the key-reading example in curses. But I'm pretty sure, that there is a way to read in raw keys. I'll look some more. getchar isn't the function, which will solve the problem. I know, this is c-functions I'm looking at, but I'm convinced, that they will have a Perl pendant or there are bindings for libc in Perl, since this is the most basic approach to the system I can think of, short of using assembler. :-)
  Warm regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net