[nama] Effects indexing code is dodgy

Hello,
Julien has mentioned it before, but I had not experienced it until now.
I removed the lv2 version of the swh plugins (installed for testing
purposes) and installed the MDA plugins (mda-lv2 on Debian) and
regenerated the cache. First, nama threw a couple errors, complaining
about invalid effects data, then ecasound appeared to crash once, and
then... it mysteriously worked (timing issues?). Anyway, the long and
the short of it is that the swh lv2 plugins are still reported as
present by nama and the MDA plugins aren't. Ecasound's lv2-register on
the other hand looks as one would expect. I may have a look at the code
in a bit, but if someone gets to it before me, let me know.
Cheers,
S.M.