[nama] Re: Edit Mode Problems.

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 00:33:18 -1000

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:33:11PM -0700, Kevin Utter wrote:
> Hi Joel.  I should have time tomorrow, and would be interested in testing if
> you have time to push, as this is of particular interest to me.  Thanks again
> for all your hard work.  I'm sorry if I'm adding to your difficulties.

You're adding to my education, and to my pleasure. :-)
At least some of the time.

It's a pleasure to be using CoraleAndCarol for testing.

I've pushed a new version in the master branch.

I couldn't get a two-stage envelope logarithmic
fade to work. So I have something simpler: a linear
fade from 0 - 100% (and vice versa) in 0.03 seconds.

Let me know if this works. Hopefully
fades previously done using 'eadb' should still work.

Some other important commands:

   destroy_edit - removes all of current edit including WAV files
   disable_edit - current edit is disabled (original audio)
   end_edit_mode- full setup length plays (not just from play_start_mark)

TODO: hide edit-related tracks. There are commands to
select those tracks. So you will be able to look
at them if you really need to.

For now, each edit will add at least one track.

Hope this works well for you.

Joel

--
Joel Roth