[nama] Re: Comingling opportunity and progress update

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:33:28 +0200 (CEST)

Ah OK, my brain has re-engaged and understanding hits me like a lamp post. :-) sorry, I feel alittle daft tonight. :-) But that is a tricky one. These are features, that I didn't really use. I think I should keep them at the front of my mind, since they sound like power. :-)

  Warmly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html