[nama] Re: An Example?

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:58:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Alex!
Thanks for the nice comments. I enjoyed reading them. I think I won't try anything layerwise with this one, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference, There's another longtrack brewing, though B. knows when that will be ripe for recording. This one stayed there for over two years. Because I wanted every piece of the album to have a part in it and vice versa. Yes well, I didn't grow up with the likes you mentioned, but I was initiated later into Yes, Genesis and all the rest. :-)
  Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net