[nama] Re: An Example?

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:49:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,
I've used mutt in the beginning but then my old sysadmin suggested pine, which I still use, although I know, that alpine is completely compatible. Where browsers are concerned I still alternate between lynx and links2. Links2 being the feature richer app, but lynx the work horse of many a year. :-) When I installed Linux for myu friend, I thought he would prefer lynx, since he's worked with it, years ago under Dos. But he never uses it, only links2. There's elinks as well, which supports some basic javascript via the netscape JS lib, but I configured it dead one time and never came back to it. :-)
  Very textfully yours
         Julien

P.S.: If you need more tips for the CLI, just ask, I have tons of stuff here. :-)

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de