[NACPI] Looking for a California AG contact

  • From: "Menjivar, Roberto C." <RMENJIVAR@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <nacpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:22:35 -0400

I am looking for a contact, preferably an investigator, in the
California Attorney General's Office.  I have an individual consumer who
is being bombarded with unwanted telemarketing calls from a company in
the Los Angeles area.  The consumer is also located in the Los Angeles
area.  The consumer has received multiple calls from the same company
despite request the company to stop calling.  The consumer claims that
the same company is/has been repeatedly calling his community and has
shut down the community from answering the telephones.

I informed the consumer to file complaints with several Federal and
State government agencies as well as the BBB serving the Los Angeles
area.  The consumer wants the Government to take legal action on behalf
of the individual consumer.  I informed the consumer that the FTC does
not resolve individual consumer complaints.

If you can assist, please email me at Rmenjivar@xxxxxxx

Regards,

Roberto

Roberto C. Menjivar, Investigator