[mylvmbackup] Re: mylvmbackup & rsnap + also 1 tiny suggested change

  • From: "Matt Lohier" <mlohier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mylvmbackup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:14:23 +1000

Hi Matt B.,

yes that's exactly right -to be used in conjunction of lvm snapshot- that's
why it comes right in hand with mylvmbackup. Once you have that snapshot
(whether it's from mysql or other apps/data) rsnap is safe to use and can be
used to archive your backup (with hard-links / incrementals).

Hope this helps.
Matt L.