[mxskinz] Skins Update: New MSN BG's and Chat display pics!

*You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at MXskinz.com &
SkinsGallery.com
1.  AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAM...
2.  WEB TEMPLATES
3.  NEW SKINS THIS WEEK
4.  GREAT LINKS

1. AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAM...
A few of you might have noticed that Skins Gallery had some issues this week,
While we are 100 % back, I have to credit my hosting company, 1and1, for
taking good care of us with a back up of the site.

Are you looking for a good and dependable hosting company? I have assembled
a few links showing those I do business with »
http://www.xerraire.com/shop/webhosting.asp

2. WEB TEMPLATES
Need a template for a fast and professional looking web page?
Please have a look at our templates at MXskinz Studios

HERE » http://www.mxskinz.com/studios/

3.  NEW SKINS THIS WEEK

MSN BACKGROUNDS

Dark Fairy
First Kiss
Dragons
Green Eyes
Into the Night
Unicorn

CHAT DISPLAY PICS AVATARS

Couple
Keyboard Love
Ruby Lips
Nickelback CD Cover
Red Hot Chili Peppers CD Cover
Billy Idol CD Cover
Dali
Hope Goddess
Give Thanks
Peace
Snowflakes

Find these and all the skins at: www.skinsgallery.com/gallery

4.  (ALWAYS) GREAT LINKS!
Photo Sharing Site, Gallery and Forum for all levels of Photography »
http://www.uniqueexposures.com/gallery/
Unique Exposures, Great photo sharing site »
http://www.uniqueexposures.com/gallery/
http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-517447-3751263
Shop With Xerraire » For a FUN shopping experience, see the site Xerraire has
put together for YOU for easy ordering online » http://www.xerraire.com/shop

>From "Xerraire"
» My Email: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
» Personal Site: http://www.xerraire.com
» Skins Site: http://www.SkinsGallery.com | http://www.mxskinz.com
» NEW Personal ART site: http://www.XerraireArt.com
» Photography Sharing Site & Forum: http://www.UniqueExposures.com

*This update was sent to you because you are a member at MXskinz |
SkinsGallery.com
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please email
barb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
follow these instructions for removal:

Put REMOVE ME and the accurate email address you wish removed in the subject
line of your email.