[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: MXskinz <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MXskinz Updates <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:34:27 -0400

-------------------------------
MXskinz Update!
-------------------------------

Get a $93 Designer makeup collection for ONLY $1.

Order your new cosmetic collection and we'll send you a free surprise gift - a
$35 value - in a Diandra Designer Shoulder Bag. You'll get both for only $1
(plus $4.95 shipping & handling)! Your credit card is required.
Cllick HERE >> http://ads.websponsors.com/?u=26499&o=3476

Index to the Update! So many new additions this week!

1. MXtipz!
2. MXpoemz!
3. New Skins this Week!

1. MXtipZ
Read this week about Logitech Video Companion, Art
Uproar, Tech TV's article about How to speed up your
dial up connection, and water related FREE clip art!
click HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

2. PoemZ
Newly submitted poem this week, "A Song for Derek"
Send us YOUR poem, and we'll publish it for FREE!
Click HERE>> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXpoemz/

3. New skins this week!
FOR MSN
  Ford Mustang
  Heineken
  Cop Taz
  Kiss Gene Simmons
  Hulk

FOR ICQ
  Las_eOS

FOR WALLPAPER
  Python

Get all the new skins at www.mxskinz.com

"THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!" Find out THE TRUTH about ANYONE! Find UNLISTED
NUMBERS, public records, marriage, birth, death records and more." Instant
Download available today including a FREE BONUS at:
http://affiliates.jeanharris.com/cgi-bin/clickthru.cgi?pid=nd&sid=mxskinz

If you no longer wish to receive updates from MXskinz
please write to mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx and write
'unsubscribe' in the subject line and you will be removed.
If you have more than one email account, please let us
know for which account you need removal.

From: "Xerraire"
Email: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Webs: www.xerraire.com
          www.mxskinz.com