[mxskinz] MXskinz Update

  • From: MXskinz <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 23:27:07 -0400

MXskinz Update!

"GET YOUR FBI FILE! Find out what the government has on you with Net Detective!
You can even search for UNLISTED phone numbers, criminal records, driving
records and more!" Grab your copy of this amazing tool today by Instant
download:
http://affiliates.jeanharris.com/cgi-bin/clickthru.cgi?pid=nd&sid=mxskinz

Index to the Update!

1. MXtipz!
2. MXpoemz!
3. New Featured Skinner!
4. New Top 500 Skins downloaded for the month of August
5. New Skins this Week!

1. Addition of MXtipZ
1. This week at our tips section... Mp3 Butcher - free download,
ICQ skins tutorial, New graphics, FREE, for autuemn!
click HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

2. PoemZ
Send us your Poem, and we will post it for FREE!
This week, read one parent's heartbreak having lost her
child to an accident. Read..."A Life in Hell"
Click HERE>> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXpoemz/

3. New Featured Skinner!
An incredible talent and wonderful skill for making
wallpapers, meet "back"
Click HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/featuredskinner.htm

Top 500 skins downloaded for the month of August
4. Over 113,175 skins were downloaded in the month of
August, is your favorite at the top?
Click here! >> http://www.mxskinz.com/top500.htm

5. New skins this week!
For YAHOO
  Angel in Thought
  Auburn
  Ballet
  Blue Rose Embrace
  Elegant Pink Rose
  Golden Fairy
  Isis
  Lady Cheetah
  Moon Angel

For ICQ
  Brick

For WALLPAPERS
  Moonlight Pinnacles

MSN
  Carmen Electra
  Mandy Moore

Get all the new skins at www.mxskinz.com

Make the merriest of Christmas memories with the brand-new Gooseberry Patch®
Christmas 2002! Try it FREE for 30 days and get FREE adorable tissue wrap.
Order today and save 20% off! You'll get more than 190 creative decorating
ideas, handmade gifts and yummy recipes from Gooseberry Patch®. CLICK HERE >>
http://ads.websponsors.com/?u=26499&o=3452

~From Xerraire
My personal site - www.xerraire.com
My skins site - www.mxskinz.com

If you have more than one email account, please let us
know for which account you need removal.