[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:37:46 -0400

MXskinz Update!

Index to the Update! So many new additions this week!

1. Addition of MXtipz!
2. Addition of MXpoemz!
3. New Featured Skinner!
4. New Top 500 Skins downloaded for the month of June!
5. New Skins this Week!

Addition of MXtipZ
1. As a result of a recent survey, we have listened and
responded! We have a new section at MXskinz, a place
for FREE tips for your chat, skinning, computing and
internet related needs, from those you trust at MXskinz!
Also, send us your tips! MXskinz will give you full credit!
For the so many that also wanted a free download graphic
section, a small area for those were added as well!
See the new section, click HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

Addition of PoemZ
2. Yet as another result of our survey, many of you spoke
out asking for a poetry section, where you could have a place
to submit poetry. This section is still under construction
pending your submissions! Be the first! Click HERE>>
http://www.mxskinz.com/MXpoemz/

New Featured Skinner!
3. Some fine skinner who has been exceptionally gracious
in allowing MXskinz to post her skins is this month's featured
skinner! Meet Sylva! Click HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/featuredskinner.htm

Top 500 skins downloaded for the month of June
4. Over 64,000 skins were downloaded in the month of
June, is your favorite at the top? Click here! >>
http://www.mxskinz.com/top500.htm

New skins this week!
5. For WINAMP
    ``Time Machine
    `` Chillamp

   For MSN
   `` Ultima Online

   For Yahoo
   `` Sword of Truth

Get all the new skins at www.mxskinz.com

If you have more than one email account, please let us
know for which account you need removal.

From: "Xerraire"
Email: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Webs: www.xerraire.com
          www.mxskinz.com