[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:07:38 -0400

*You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at MXskinz.com...
Welcome to this week's edition of the MXskinz Update. But
first, we have to pay the bills...so please visit our sponsors -
you'll be glad you did.
```````````````````````````````````````

"FIND YOUR FAMILY TREE FROM YOUR DESKTOP! Net Detective can save you time
and aggravation with background searching. Find out how to locate UNLISTED
NUMBERS,
public records, marriage, birth, death records and more." Instant Download
available today
including a FREE BONUS at:
http://affiliates.jeanharris.com/cgi-bin/clickthru.cgi?pid=nd&sid=mxskinz
`````````````````````

1.  MSN DISPLAY PICS COULD BE USED FOR THE NEW YAHOO!
2.  NEW LINKING PARTNER
3.  NEW SKINS THIS WEEK

1. MSN DISPLAY PICS COULD BE USED FOR THE NEW YAHOO!
Yahoo has changed! However the current skins do
not work with the NEW Yahoo, so, for now, MXskinz can offer
the MSN display pics, using them in your yahoo!
Have a look HERE » http://www.skinsgallery.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=4

2.  NEW LINKING PARTNER
Buddy icons for AOL Instant Messenger are a lot of fun,
but it seems like so many of the buddy icon sites out there
will auto install spyware to your computer...
Join a trio of sites that promises NO ADWARE!

My Buddy Icons - For a variety of Icons HERE » www.mybuddyicons.com/icons
His Buddy Icons - For Icons appealing to the guys HERE »
www.hisbuddyicons.com/icons
Her Buddy Icons - Everything appealing to the gals HERE »
www.herbuddyicons.com/icons

3.  NEW SKINS THIS WEEK
MSN BACKGROUNDS
Lenny Kravitz
Giraffes
Coca Cola Bears

WALLPAPERS
The Reason
Courage & Hope

WMP
To End All Wars

YAHOO
Blue Rose

MSN DISPLAY PICS
Linkin Park Gothic Dolly
NIN Gothic Dolly
Blink182 Gothic Dolly

Find these and all the skins at www.mxskinz.com
                                  and    www.skinsgallery.com/gallery

>From "Xerraire"
E-Mail: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Personal Site: http://www.xerraire.com
Skinz Site: http://www.mxskinz.com
Now join my Photo Sharing site!: http://www.uniqueexposures.com/gallery/

*This update was sent to you because you asked to be on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please visit
http://www.mxskinz.com/remove.htm
type in your email, and click unsubscribe.