[mxskinz] MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:29:56 -0500

Our new customers report average savings of  $300 on car insurance!
Click here!http://www.qksrv.net/image-517447-9260163

1. MXtipz
2. Winwall
3. New Skins this Week
1. MXtipz

Free icon maker download; For ICQ users- how to hide
your IP, Need help with File associations?
PLUS
Free President Day Animated Clip Art with a few
extras added in!
http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

2. Winwall

Winwall allows you to change your wallpaper at random
or at given time intervals.  You can manually add images
to your wallpaper list or let Winwall search your hard
drive for supported file types. It is also capable of loading
images directly from the internet giving you the opportunity
to use live feeds from webcams all around the world.

And the best part: It's absolutely FREE !
Click HERE >> http://www.desktopchanger.com/index.php?rID=2521

3. New Skins this Week!
WALLPAPER
Fire in the Sky
Godspeed
Guide Me Home

Yahoo
Mudvayne

Msn
Black Sabbath
Cat Gold
Cat Pink

Get these and all the skins at www.mxskinz.com

>From "Xerraire"
E-Mail: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Personal Site: www.xerraire.com
Skinz Site: www.mxskinz.com

This update was sent to you because you asked to be on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please write to
mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx
and please put unsubscribe in the subject line.