[mveg-9] Re: Welcome to the MVEG-9 founders list

  • From: rnc@xxxxxxx
  • To: mveg-9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:04:27 -0500

Hi everyone,

My name is Ross Cathriner (Ross/RNC).
I work at NASA Space Center near Houston as an electronics tech.  I
maybe  the oldest one in the group at 48.  My first computer was an
Apple II, serial #26.  There was not much software back then, so I
taught myself basic and dos.

Today as OS X evolves, I still find I need software than doesn't exist.
  When AppleScript Studio was released, it seemed like a easy way in.  I
just kinda picked up where Paul Hagstrom left off.  Thanks Paul for
kick starting the whole SVCD on Mac project.

I respect and admire the company I will be associated with in [MVEG-9].
  Thanks for inviting me in.

swedish girls, yes
RNC