[mveg-9] Re: Fwd: [Ffmpeg-devel] New Software based on ffmpeg

Was anyone able to get this to work? My copy always froze as encoding
started, only to generate a normal-sized but corrupted AVI.

I do like what was done with the ffmpeg output parsing, however.
Automatic stream detection is pretty neat.

It seems to me what we really want is a true libav/libavcodec front-end.
This is kinda what MediaPipe's ffmpeg pipes are trying to accomplish,
though perhaps at a smaller scale.

-Henry

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 1:45PM -0600, James Klicman wrote:

> I thought Major4 had the esteemed title of
> first-to-develop-a-user-friendly-gui-for-ffmpeg.
>
> Anyway, the screenshots look pretty.
>
> -James
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Martin Hering <m.hering@xxxxxxxxx> -----
>
> From: Martin Hering <m.hering@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <ffmpeg-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Ffmpeg-devel] New Software based on ffmpeg
> Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:18:51 +0100
>
> Hello,
>
> Ffmpeg is a really great software package. Yet there was no easy and
> user-friendly software gui for macos-x till yesterday. I published
> DivXRay
> 1.0 yesterday 11:30 pm CET and till now over 2000 downloads. That's
> speaks
> for itself. Thanks to you all!
>
> For those who are interested in it:
> http://www.mh1.de/divxray