[musicjams] Organ Stop Pizza this Saturday Nov 1 6pm

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:35:29 -0700

Good morning Music Students,

Ed, Bette, Bruce, William and I will be at Organ Stop Pizza this Saturday
Nov 1, 6pm. Come join us.

RSVP your spot at the table. Who is in your party?

I have a few people attending, would love to have some more.

Don
Emilie
Clarie
Catie
Tom
Steve
Eddie
Cathy
Orion
Isis

If you aren't on this list, please let me know you are attending so we can
get a table big enough for everyone.

See you there!
You don't have to arrive on time, and you don't have to stay as late as we
do.. But I do want to know you are attending to help you get a table with
us.

Have a super Tuesday!
Terri, Music Instructor

If you would like off this list, please just email me and i will remove
you. Thank you. I do not wish to bother you with email you do not wish to
receive. : )

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook