[musicjams] Organ Stop Pizza this Saturday Nov 1 6pm

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:35:29 -0700

Good morning Music Students,

Ed, Bette, Bruce, William and I will be at Organ Stop Pizza this Saturday
Nov 1, 6pm. Come join us.

RSVP your spot at the table. Who is in your party?

I have a few people attending, would love to have some more.

If you aren't on this list, please let me know you are attending so we can
get a table big enough for everyone.

See you there!
You don't have to arrive on time, and you don't have to stay as late as we
do.. But I do want to know you are attending to help you get a table with

Have a super Tuesday!
Terri, Music Instructor

If you would like off this list, please just email me and i will remove
you. Thank you. I do not wish to bother you with email you do not wish to
receive. : )

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook