[musicjams] Music Jam this Sunday Feb 23

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:42:49 -0700

Good morning Music Students of Ed, Bruce, & Terri,

This Sunday will be 2 hours of a fun music Jam and we would like you to
attend. Please RSVP your attendance before the room fills up.

When you RSVP, tell me which instrument(s) you will be playing and who is
attending, if more than yourself. Thanks so very much.

Have a super day!
Terri, Music Instructor

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &