[musicjams] Music Jam Jan 31 2pm to 4pm - RSVP required

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Music Jams <musicjams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:54:50 -0700

Good morning Music Students,

Sunday Jan 31 is the next Music Jam.
Time: 2pm to 4pm.
Looking forward to it.
Hope you will be there.
Remember, RSVP is required so Ed can set up
a chair and music stand for you, and fit everyone in
the Living Room. You can RSVP with your Teacher (Bruce, Ed or me), or you
can reply to this email if you are not currently taking lessons but would
like to be included in the music jam this month.
Terri,Music Instructor

If you no longer wish to receive notices about the upcoming Music Jams,
please reply and tell me. I will remove you. Thank you so very much!

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook