[muglo] Re: xPrintserver.......Fantastic product

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 23:15:09 -0400

I use 'Printing for iPhone' from NDILI technologies. It's $4.99 and works well. It does not work in any apps other than mail, so you have to email attachments to yourself first. A minor irritant to save $95.

On Aug 12, 2014, at 2:04 PM, Douglas Bale wrote:

I’ve been using Printopia, which is just a little bit of free software that sits in System Preferences, creates an AirPrint network from your computer-connected printer (whether that connection’s wired or wireless) and then lets the printer be operated from any AirPrint-enabled iPad or iPhone you authorize. There’s also a more powerful Printopia Pro that involves adding server hardware, but I’ve never needed it.

On Aug 11, 2014, at 2:24 PM, Frank <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Print from you smart phones, iPads etc to any network printer

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx