[muglo] Re: xPrintserver.......Fantastic product

  • From: Douglas Bale <dougbale@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:04:12 -0400

I’ve been using Printopia,  which is just a little bit of free software that
sits in System Preferences, creates an AirPrint network from your
computer-connected printer (whether that connection’s wired or wireless) and
then lets the printer be operated from any AirPrint-enabled iPad or iPhone you
authorize. There’s also a more powerful Printopia Pro that involves adding
server hardware, but I’ve never needed it.

On Aug 11, 2014, at 2:24 PM, Frank <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Print from you smart phones, iPads etc to any network printer

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html