[muglo] welcome, Linda

  • From: Doug <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:06:44 -0400

New member Linda Bosch says "Hope you accept people who suffer from computer
ineptness."

We've all suffered from it at one time or other, Linda, and most of us still
have symptoms intermittently. There's usually an outbreak right after Apple or
one of its collaborators brings out a system upgrade or some brand-new whizbang
program we'd never thought of, but suddenly can't live without.

It's a recurring malady, but somebody in the group comes down with it, there's
usually someone else who can suggest a cure.---