[muglo] Re: (was) Fan Problem

  • From: Douglas Plumley <dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:24:22 -0400

I had originally downloaded version 1, which works fine.
I just tried downloading the latest version (not the April Fool's
version), which I think is 1.4fc5. It is a zip (archived) file. Double
clicking the zip file extracts an installer package to wherever you
tell it. I chose my desktop.

The package then installs the plugin in your internet plugins folder
(~/Library/Internet Plugins).

I don't recall having to restart Safari, but I might have.